WE ARE HIRING!
REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST WANTED
We are an owner-operated clinic located outside of the Alexandra Hills Shopping centre, in the Redlands on Brisbane’s Bayside.
At Divine Therapy, our mission is to empower wellness and regain balance in the lives of the clients we treat. Our vision is to offer a beautiful, relaxing sanctuary to treat our clients regularly and support them throughout their wellness journey with a range of massage, beauty and complementary therapies.
Our small but growing high-energy team of six is passionate about helping our clients manage their pain and stress, finding relaxation, and living a happy and balanced life.
Our core values are to:
- – Restore hope, improve wellness, regain balance, empower change
- – Have outstanding results for each client
- – Pursue healing through empathy and empower life style changes through education
- – Use Organic / Natural /non-toxic products
- – Have a welcoming and professional environment
- – Be generous in the community
Our clients are varied and range from office workers, tradies, pregnant ladies, athletes, to people seeking relaxation and de-stressing, or people with very challenging health concerns or issues. Therapies we offer include Remedial Massage (majority of the business), Relaxation Massage, Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Pregnancy, Reflexology, Hot Stones, Far Infrared Sauna as well as Beauty Services.
What we offer
- – Existing established client list – with focus on building your diary and filling appointments
- – Training in all aspects of growing and establishing yourself as a key therapist in the team
- – Amazing working conditions, uniform and all equipment provided
- – Small, caring team environment – we encourage a positive work environment as you and the client will be the most important asset to the business.
- – Competitive hourly rate as a casual employee of $50,000-$55,000 (Pro rata per annum on hours worked) as per Health Professionals Award and depending on experience.
- – Free parking, adjacent to shopping centre and cafes and outdoor space
- – You will be an important member of our therapy team, with strong skills in building rapport and caring for clients on a regular basis.
- – You hold a Diploma of Remedial Massage or are due to finish this month, and have current Association Membership with a relevant organisation (eg, AMT, AAMT, MMA). With Provider numbers for Bupa and Medibank.
- – You must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident to apply.
- – Be available for weekend and evening shifts
To be successful in this position, you will:
- – Be an exceptional Remedial Massage Therapist
- – Have a passion for massage and helping people feel better. Be exceptionally caring and love the thrill of helping your clients
- – Be a real people person, with a passion for customer service
- – Be willing to work the Divine Therapy way
- – Confidence in working autonomously in all aspects of clients’ appointment, eg, from taking the booking, to massaging through to rebooking them at reception
- – Relentlessly strive to meet and exceed KPI’s
- – Have ambition for continual growth in your professional development
- – Well presented to match the clinic environment
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Nicola Smith (Owner) 0419 483 689 to enquire